Antique Clocks/maker of a clock

How do i find who made my clock and the date. and do. you know what the crossed aerows mean.

It sounds like a clocks later than C1810 that we specialise in, your question may be better answered by someone who deals in these later clocks. If you want me to try and help though I would need pictures. We specialise in 1680 to 1810 antique clocks in the main. I believe your marks refers to Hamburg American Company though.

Antique Clocks

Daniel Clements

All questions about pre C1820 UK antique clocks. For the type of clock I can answer questions about, see if your clock is something like one on our website http://

I run a large family UK antique clocks business

We offer a full in house money back guarantee that all our antiques are genuine

Sunday Times Business Section and othe press

All my life working in , restoring and selling genuine antique clocks from the 17th 18th and 19th centuries

My father was the clocks consultant up to 1984 of millers antiques price guide. I have appeared on tv and in national newspapers

Many V.I.P clients from UK and overseas