Antique Clocks/New haven Clock

Dear Barry. I have recently received a clock I would like help identifying. The clock is in very poor repair but I plan to restore it.
The label on back reads Gambia Time, Made by New Haven Clock Co, and the the directions for regulating the clock. All the research I have done has not identified the clock or age.
 The closest I have come is the pcture of the "Trent" model. This clock is of the same general style but is much larger(47"X13 1/2"). The glass is missing so don't know what it had on it but suggest it is a one piece glass per the door. I believe the wood is mahogany but could be mistaken.
 I would appreciate any help on this identification or recourses to look further. Please let me know if you require more information. Thanks  Lon

I found your clock in the New Haven 1886 catalog. Very nice and rare. I scanned the catalog page. You should be able to read if you zoom in. If you can't, let me know. I could not find it in the current price guide. Otherwise, I think everything you need is on the catalog page.

Antique Clocks

Barry W Macomber

My experience is mostly with 19th century American clocks. I can answer repair questions and can identify most clocks of this period. I cannot answer questions about non-American clocks.

Many years buying, selling, and collecting American clocks.

NAWCC 14,915

No formal education in this area.