Antique Clocks/Replacement parts

Question
I would like to purchase a replacement dial and hands for a Revere Model R-941 clock.

Answer
Both Merritts (www.merritts.com) and Timesavers (www.timesavers.com) offer dials and hands. Unfortunately, these items are not specifically designed for all brands and models of clocks. Basically, they are generic. However, they can generally be modified to fit any movement. Sometimes all you have to do is drill out or file out the center hole in a hand if it is too small, if it is too large it can be bushed down with solder, then drilled out to the required size.

The dials are available in both metal and paper. If you can not find one of the exact size you can buy one a bit large and copy it by enlarging or reducing as required. Be sure to use a fairly heavy good quality paper when doing this.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams