You are here:

Antique Clocks/Replacement parts


I would like to purchase a replacement dial and hands for a Revere Model R-941 clock.

Both Merritts ( and Timesavers ( offer dials and hands. Unfortunately, these items are not specifically designed for all brands and models of clocks. Basically, they are generic. However, they can generally be modified to fit any movement. Sometimes all you have to do is drill out or file out the center hole in a hand if it is too small, if it is too large it can be bushed down with solder, then drilled out to the required size.

The dials are available in both metal and paper. If you can not find one of the exact size you can buy one a bit large and copy it by enlarging or reducing as required. Be sure to use a fairly heavy good quality paper when doing this.  

Antique Clocks

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Tom Williams


I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.


My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Awards and Honors
Four patents.

Past/Present Clients
Friends and family

©2017 All rights reserved.