Antique Clocks/Admiralty Ship's Bell Clock not striking properly

Question
Back
Back  

Bell strike mech.
Bell strike mech.  
Low Clock Co. Admiralty Ship's Bell Clock
I recently purchased a small 3 1/4" dia. face Admiralty ships bell clock, it's a seven jewel clock by Low Clock Company and the bells striking pattern is not correct below is listed the strike pattern I've also attached some pictures and can send more if needed I would also like to replace the plastic crystal with a glass one it is 3 1/4 inches in diameter.
Can you help me with with a way of adjusting this clock to strike the proper bowel pattern.
(8)  4:00 8:00 12:00 = 4 Bells
(1)  4:30 8:30 12:30 = 4 Bells
(2)  5:00  9:00  1:00 = 6 Bells
(3)  5:30   9:30 1:30 = 6 Bells
(4)  6:00 10:00 2:00 = 8 Bells
(5)  6:30 10:30 2:30 = 8 Bells
(6)  7:00 11:00 3:00 = 2 Bells
(7)  7:30 11:30 3:30 = 2 Bells

Answer
flirt
flirt  
firt wire needs adjusting see photo -- set screw (lower arrow) allows adjustment left or right  to hold off one bell on the 1/2 hour sequence

glass your are on your own - don't know how it is held in

http://timesavers.com/i-8945751-3-1-4-convex-glass.html

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders