Antique Clocks/Ansonia clocks

Question
Hello.
I have a question in regards to Ansonia Clocks.
I recently can across a bargain in a particular clock, which has the Ansonia Clock Co on it. I am quite a bargain hunter with an instinct, and something about this clock screamed at me. I did a bit of online digging and it is a Kirkwood clock from the Ansonia Clock co, but can't find much else about it.
Not being an expert on clock other that they tell time, Im intrigued to find out more about this clock, and of course it's value.

Answer
ansonia
ansonia  

ansonia
ansonia  
This is a typical gingerbread or kitchen clock from about 1900. That applied carving on top makes this one a bit better than average. Most are just a flat board with designs pressed in. It was part of Ansonia's "K" Assortment. This is a page from the 1901 catalog. You can see the original wholesale prices. They came in oak and "dark wood". This type of clock was made in hundreds of designs and amounted to millions of clocks. I would value your clock at $100-150.  

Antique Clocks

Barry W Macomber