Antique Clocks/Antique clock I purchased. Very hard to locate info.

Question
clock
clock  

clock face and trademark/name
clock face and tradema  
I purchased a clock a little over a year ago and have recently been curious about it. I was told it was at least 100yrs old. It is a pendulum clock, I believe. On the face is what appears to be a protractor and trademark is written next to it. Other than that there is not visible markings unless you remove the tin face plate. On the mechanism is "Compass Clock CO". I've searched but had No luck with finding out more. It chimes on every half and hour. It is a gong for the chime. I asked Mr. Barry and he said it it Asian, most likely Japanese.That he couldn't tell more because his expertise is American clocks. Very interested to know more about this clock.I have been Very unsuccessful on my own finding anything on the clock or its maker, Compass Clock CO.

Answer
We do not specialise in these are our clocks are generally English and a lot older. The date of your clock will be around. C1900 as a result of Arabic. Numerals. Not the greatest quality. Probably American movement. As stated we do not sell these though and your local auction house may give you better info. Value probably around 80-120 US dollars  

Antique Clocks

Daniel Clements