Antique Clocks/Antique clock I purchased. Very hard to locate info.

clock face and trademark/name
clock face and tradema  
I purchased a clock a little over a year ago and have recently been curious about it. I was told it was at least 100yrs old. It is a pendulum clock, I believe. On the face is what appears to be a protractor and trademark is written next to it. Other than that there is not visible markings unless you remove the tin face plate. On the mechanism is "Compass Clock CO". I've searched but had No luck with finding out more. It chimes on every half and hour. It is a gong for the chime. I asked Mr. Barry and he said it it Asian, most likely Japanese.That he couldn't tell more because his expertise is American clocks. Very interested to know more about this clock.I have been Very unsuccessful on my own finding anything on the clock or its maker, Compass Clock CO.

We do not specialise in these are our clocks are generally English and a lot older. The date of your clock will be around. C1900 as a result of Arabic. Numerals. Not the greatest quality. Probably American movement. As stated we do not sell these though and your local auction house may give you better info. Value probably around 80-120 US dollars  

Antique Clocks

Daniel Clements

All questions about pre C1820 UK antique clocks. For the type of clock I can answer questions about, see if your clock is something like one on our website http://

I run a large family UK antique clocks business

We offer a full in house money back guarantee that all our antiques are genuine

Sunday Times Business Section and othe press

All my life working in , restoring and selling genuine antique clocks from the 17th 18th and 19th centuries

My father was the clocks consultant up to 1984 of millers antiques price guide. I have appeared on tv and in national newspapers

Many V.I.P clients from UK and overseas