Antique Clocks/Double winding on Antonia clock

I understand the small top winder. I do not understand the 2 bottom winders at 4 and 7. I did wind both approximately 5 turns and it is working but I do not want to break it due to my ignorance . Also can you tell me what model number this is. Thanks! I believe it is very disappointing someone would rate you less than 10 when you are sharing your expert opinion .

This is the "Zenith" model of a style called "crystal regulators". and was made in the early 1900's. The small hole at the top is not to be wound. That is the regulator for the timekeepinmg. There should be an F and S near this hole. Turn the post to the F to speed it up and toward the S to slow it down. Turn about half a turn at a time. The lower one on the right is used to wind the time and the left one is for the strike. These should both wind more than 5 turns if the clock is run down. You can feel it tighten. Wind them as far as you dare and see how long it runs.  

Antique Clocks

Barry W Macomber

My experience is mostly with 19th century American clocks. I can answer repair questions and can identify most clocks of this period. I cannot answer questions about non-American clocks.

Many years buying, selling, and collecting American clocks.

NAWCC 14,915

No formal education in this area.