Antique Clocks/Clock identification

Question
F. Kroeber clock
F. Kroeber clock  
I have a F. Kroeber mantle clock and I was hoping you could help me to identify the model and year and value of ths clock. I think my grandmother said her mother bought it about 1890.
Thanks, Barry

Answer
kroeber
kroeber  

kroeberlabel
kroeberlabel  
This is odd because I once had another of this same model. It had a partial label on the back where I can read DALIA. But there were letters before that which are gone. 1890 sounds about right for a date. Your clock would have had a Roman dial as in the pic. of mine. Otherwise it looks original. You can have a Roman paper dial put over the one that is there. The pendulums are different but both are probably original. I would value it at $100-200. Pretty clock.

Antique Clocks

Barry W Macomber