Antique Clocks/pocketwatchclock

where do the blue wires go i got a clock that wasnt wired can you send a pictureof a 1950's revolving pocketwatchclock from Budweiser? a schematic justs confuses me so a picture would be best

There were a number of styles of Budweiser pocket watch clocks. I need some pictures of what you have, one of which should contain a tape or ruler for size comparison. Be sure to let me know if you are using metric or English dimensions. Also, be certain you have some pictures of the back, especially showing the wiring.

I suspect the blue wire goes to the light, however, some of these clocks rotated and the wire might possibly go to the motor that does the rotating. You might do well to trace the blue wire out to see where it actually goes. It would be a good idea to partially disassemble the clock anyway as most vintage clocks need to be lubricated before they are operated, as the lubricants dry up with time. Also, trace out any other wires that need to be connected.

Send the pictures to my email address which is:  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family