Antique Clocks/Ranela clock

I have a clock that works it was given to me for Christmas from my father, it was originally from Germany I believe and was given to my grandfather when he was over in Germany during the war. I don't know much about it and would love if you could help me out I've looked and looked and I can't find any information on this clock and the outside is some type of metal it gives a smell of copper somewhat

To answer properly I would need pictures. Not the most relevant question for me though, as we specialise in earlier antique clocks. We do not really buy or sell 20 th century examples but I will do my best to advise from pictures

Antique Clocks

Daniel Clements

All questions about pre C1820 UK antique clocks. For the type of clock I can answer questions about, see if your clock is something like one on our website http://

I run a large family UK antique clocks business

We offer a full in house money back guarantee that all our antiques are genuine

Sunday Times Business Section and othe press

All my life working in , restoring and selling genuine antique clocks from the 17th 18th and 19th centuries

My father was the clocks consultant up to 1984 of millers antiques price guide. I have appeared on tv and in national newspapers

Many V.I.P clients from UK and overseas