Antique Clocks/Speaking Wall Clock.

Question
Dear Tom

Are there Speaking Wall Clocks available in market both analog and digital version which will speak the time every one hour?.

Examples - 12pm, 1pm, 2pm etc

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
We checked on Amazon and they have only one talking wall clock priced $109. US. It is digital. They had a number of free standing desk clocks at a much lower price. There was one analog talking clock costing $12. US. You might check with organizations that deal with blind people and see what they can offer. I doubt very many people would want a talking wall clock as you would have to go to the clock to press the button that gives the time a the moment. It announces the time every hour but not in between the hour. There is no brand name on the clock but it is made in China.

http://www.icanconnect.org/?gclid=CJG1he3F2MgCFQINaQodDVoK0Q This is an organization that has equipment for the blind. You might look at their web page.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams