Antique Clocks/Speaking Wall Clock.

Dear Tom

Are there Speaking Wall Clocks available in market both analog and digital version which will speak the time every one hour?.

Examples - 12pm, 1pm, 2pm etc

We checked on Amazon and they have only one talking wall clock priced $109. US. It is digital. They had a number of free standing desk clocks at a much lower price. There was one analog talking clock costing $12. US. You might check with organizations that deal with blind people and see what they can offer. I doubt very many people would want a talking wall clock as you would have to go to the clock to press the button that gives the time a the moment. It announces the time every hour but not in between the hour. There is no brand name on the clock but it is made in China. This is an organization that has equipment for the blind. You might look at their web page.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family