Antique Clocks/pendulum parts

Question
I inherited an Linden Westminster Chime Mantel Clock from my grandfather. For some reason the pendulum and associated rod assembly (I'm not sure the proper terminology) is missing. Maybe it was taken off during transport. I know this clock isn't particularly valuable but would like to get it running if not to expensive. Can you tell me what pendulum assembly I would need to purchase? On the back of the movement is stamped:
73
Cuckoo Clock MFG Co. Inc.
NO (0) Jewels
Made in West-Germany
Unadjusted
341-020
11 CM
Thank You

Answer
http://timesavers.com/search.html?q=19810&go=Search

http://timesavers.com/search.html?q=15891

http://timesavers.com/search.html?q=20803

1973 Hermle German movement #@ 340-020 with 11cm pendulum length

these are the 3 parts not sure if you are missing all of them.

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders