Antique Clocks/Schmeckenbecker pendulum wall clock

Question
clock
clock  
I have a Schmeckenbecker pendulum wall clock that I bought for a very moderate price at a thrift store.  I have tried to research this clock, but seem only to find info on cuckoo clocks.  Any information, and possible value, would be most appreciated.  Westminster chimes, silent switch, and seems to run for about a week.  I realize it's not very old, but it's very beautiful!!!

Answer
I go to a lot of auctions and estate sales and have seen quite a wide variety of prices on clocks such as yours. I saw one rather nice grandmother clock with Westminster chimes running and priced at $95. I that was very cheap and did not purchase it because I already have two in my basement. Wall clocks 50 years old and newer seem to be going for $150 to $300. retail.

The company Schmeckenbecker, is a German company who makes a variety of case styles. They purchase their movements from the manufacturers of works and do an excellent job of wood working. It is difficult to tell the age, however, if it was marked made in West Germany it was built before German reunification in 1989. If it says made in Germany it was made after that or before the Nazis took power in approximately 1934.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams