Antique Clocks/Seth Thomas Legacy 3w not chiming

Question
Inside of clock
Inside of clock  
I recently received this clock as a gift from my grandpa. It runs fine but I am having difficulty getting it to chime. I freed all the chimes and hammers according to the instructions inside the panel and also turned the knob clockwise from "silent" to "chime." All the springs on the front are also wound tight. I did notice that one of the hammers is stuck in the raised position (see attached photo). What might I be doing wrong? All springs are wound clockwise, right? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Answer
hermle
hermle  
clockwise on yours

try rotating the drum with pins on it (as shown by the green arrow in the photo I attached.

turn counter-clockwise and perhaps at same time moving the minute hand clockwise around the dial---might free it up

clock is over 50 years old  6407 date code, = july 1964

it might well need pro service like oiling or more  to get running properly--advise  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders