Antique Clocks/L Brocot Clock

Question
I have inherited a old clock from my grandfather. He owned a jewelry store in California. He bought this clock  years ago and it belonged to the king of England. I know almost nothing about clocks and hoping to get info on Clock. On the back of mech. it has 60761 with an X below at bottom it has 5 2 with a mark above. on the brass it has G6 stamped. Please help.
Thanks Randy

Answer
There is a good book on the Brocot family at: http://www.nawcc69.org/pdf/Brocots_v3.pdf
There is also more information about your clock at that address as it is the National Clock museum.  There are also many clocks of this make available on Ebay.  You may check it out to see if there is one like you have.  It will also give you some idea of what it may be worth.

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.biz  

Antique Clocks

Wayne