Antique Clocks/Welby Division Elgin National Mantel Clock

Elgin Clock Works
Elgin Clock Works  
I have a mantel clock that has the gears disassembled.  It says Welby Division, Elgin National Watch Co., Germany, Two Jewels.  I am looking for a layout or blue print to assemble the gears.  Do you have any suggestions?

I struck out on trying to find any kind of drawings that would help you. Your picture was somewhat helpful, however, if you were to take more pictures of the individual parts showing both the front and back plate in detail and the remaining parts in one or two photographs, I think I could tell you how to put the clock together.

If you send me the pictures you can send them directly to me at or through this same way.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family