Antique Clocks/Dating -Ansonia round top long drop regulator

ansonia 1
ansonia 1  

ansonia 2
ansonia 2  
Hi kenneth, thanks for your help on previous occasions . Please help me in dating an ansonia round top regulator, also confirm if its original ansonia. i am attaching the only 2 pictures i have, i am thinking of getting this clock as it has an original dated look,the pendulum is not brass? would appreciate if you can help , i think it to be of 1900-10 period. thanks (in the group picture ,the clock is 1st from the left)

looks like a Regulator "C"

Again with the "Ansonia" on the dial in script like your other clock, this has got to be another Indian made or assembled clock. I have never seen a US made Ansonia so marked on the dial.

if the inside works look the same - probably the same vintage as your other  

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders

Any mechanical clock question - no battery clock questions and no appraisals. 47 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner. Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks

47+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - Of the 7 antique clock experts provided by, you, Mr. Saunders, were the ONLY one who provided the correct answer that allowed me to solve the problem for which I sought help; thanks a million!!! Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score.... Comment - It's happening!! The clock has run for about 8 hours...I appreciate your quick response and clarity of directions. Thanks so much ! Kenneth really knows his stuff, he has the knowledge about where you can buy replacement parts and where to get repair service or do it yourself. I think I can fix it myself and receive the full value of my clock. He even sent me pictures of clocks like mine sold online so I could get a good idea of the value. Thank you Kenneth for responding so fast and making me feel so confident in repairing my own clock. I vote Kenneth Volunteer of the Year.