Antique Clocks/seikosha wall clock

How do I set the clock and the number of bell tones to match?

The bell tones are preset within the clock, thus you must gently pull the hour hand toward the minute hand and turn it so it agrees with the hour strike. The clock itself is set by turning the hour hand. Most clocks can be set by turning the hour hand either way but if you do not have instructions as to how to set it I recommend ONLY turning it forward. You can turn it backward a few minutes but not past chime points. Stopping the pendulum is a good substitute for turning the hands backwards.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family