Antique Clocks/antique ckock

Question
We have this old clock in which we believe is antique, we would appreciate an expert's advice if you can help. I was unable to upload an image on here but if you email me I can attach and send an image of the clock to you. It's a grandfather style hanging wall clock. I have opened it up and taken out the clock face and on the back of it is a signature in which I am having a hard time making it out. I have pics of it too. It has a key that fits into 3 holes on clock face for winding up or setting, not sure how it works. If you can please email me I can send you images and hopefully your expertise can provide some answers. Thank you. Roseanne

Answer
This web site is not easy to attach pictures to.  You can email your pictures to me at: kieferappliance@yahoo.com    

The three holes in the face are winding holes.  The far right is to wind the 1/4 hour strike.  The center is for the clock to run and  the left is for the hour strike.  I will be glad to give you any information that is left in this old brain.  

Please visit our web site: www.kieferappliance.com

Antique Clocks

Wayne