Antique Clocks/Junghans Wall Clock

Junghan Wall Clock
Junghan Wall Clock  
I have a Junghans Wall Clock which has a B11 number under the name inside. Excellent working condition and I am looking to sell but can't seem to find anything with this B11 so I can compare prices.  I have been offered $ 500.00 and see similar Junghan clocks on e-bay. Where would be the best place to look for pricing ? I have attached a picture.

It is difficult for me to really decide how much a particular clock is worth. I often check the online auction price and would check it again as time progresses. Many times the bidding goes much higher just before the closing time of the auction. Be certain that you do not miss these last minute bids in determining your evaluation.

That is probably quite an old clock and it does appear to be in very good condition from your photograph.

Sorry I cannot give you more information but the offer you have sounds like a very nice price.

There are price guides available from Merritts ( They cost about $35. each and I have not invested in them since there are so many different makes of clocks. Most of the clocks in my colletion, I have purchased in non running condition as I repair them, thus I am used to paying considerably less for them. You might try some local antique shops and they may give you a quote, however, to make a profit and pay their operating expenses, they can probably afford to give you only about half what the retail price would be, so you would have to double the price they quote to get a good idea of the retail selling price.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family