Antique Clocks/repoduction zaandam clock

I am in need of a replacement strike ratchet wheel for a reproduction zaandam Dutch clock. I have looked at time savers website and I'm curious if all of the pins thru the wheels are the same length? Also are they pressed together some of the pictures show the wheel positioned mid point on the pin, on the other hand mine is almost on bottom of the pin. Can the pin position be moved?

I am sorry but I am not familiar with this clock at all.  Identification of the movement is the important thing to know.  It should be stamped on the movement.  If it is a 31 day wind it will probably be made in either Japan or China.  If it is an 8 day wind, it could have been made anywhere but it should still be stamped on the back plate.  When you have this information, go back to the Timesavers web site and try again.  If you still have this question, email them as they are very good about getting back with answers.

Please visit our web site:  

Antique Clocks

I will answer any clock repair questions to the best of my ability but not appraisal questions.

I have been repairing mechanical and electric clocks for over 25 years.

I am a current expert in the small appliance catagory.

BS Education

We have been in business in the Madison, Wi. area for over 30 years.