Antique Clocks/Reproduction zaandam clock

I have a reproduction zaandam clock from the 1970's purchased from Montgomery wards. I need to replace the strike ratchet wheel but not sure what to look for or who might carry the part. it's a counter clock wise rotation can you give me any assistance?

Both Merritts  ( and Timesavers ( sell rachet wheels. They appear on pages 99 and 100 of Timesavers catalog. All you have to do is match up the size and thickness that fits your clock with what is in the catalog and you should be all set.

Also in Merritts catalog page 69 has the rachet wheels.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family