Antique Clocks/Reproduction zaandam clock

Question
I have a reproduction zaandam clock from the 1970's purchased from Montgomery wards. I need to replace the strike ratchet wheel but not sure what to look for or who might carry the part. it's a counter clock wise rotation can you give me any assistance?

Answer
Both Merritts  (www.merritts.com) and Timesavers (www.timesavers.com) sell rachet wheels. They appear on pages 99 and 100 of Timesavers catalog. All you have to do is match up the size and thickness that fits your clock with what is in the catalog and you should be all set.

Also in Merritts catalog page 69 has the rachet wheels.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams