Antique Clocks/family heirloom

Question
I was given a clock that has been in our family for at least 4 generations. While I am no asking for an appraisal I would just like a ballpark value as I am not sure it would be worth repairing. The clock case itself is in fairly good condition, it runs for a couple of minutes at a time then stops, and the gong works on the half and full hours. It was made by the New Haven Clock Company and the model is called "Oriole." I would greatly appreciate your advise as to repair or not.

Answer
http://www.antiqueclockspriceguide.com/clockdetails.php?clockid=42333

pretty clock, with the carvings and all!

I would be worth more if it were running.

It is worth more to you and your family than you could ever sell it for.

If you want it running and can afford the repair charges, by all means fix it.

On Ebay if working, you might get $300 for it??

Very few small clocks I fix are "worth repairing" from a financial investment stand point.

hope this helps........

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders