Antique Clocks/JP Kroese long case - want to sell

Question
clock face detail
clock face detail  

clock bonnet
clock bonnet  
I would like direction in selling a Dutch long case clock. It was made by JP Kroese in Amsterdam, and has a burled walnut case.   I am attaching pictures.  I have more photos, but this form does not allow for them.  Thanks so much.

Answer
You could probably reach the most prospective buyers for your clock by advertising it on ebay.com. However, shipping might be a problem if it involved someone who did not want to drive to your place and pick it up. However, you would be responsible for packaging it in a way which would insure safe delivery in spite of careless handling of the package.

I have advertised clocks in a local paper and have not had much success in selling them. Antique shops used to sell many clocks but since have sucummed to ebay competition. Antique shops typically pay about half what it would eventually sell for unless you are willing to place it on consignment.

What you have is a very beautiful clock but because of its size you have limited number of people who have room in their home for it. Also, clocks tend to have fairly high maintenance cost compared to antique furniture and there are relatively few people who repair them today.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams