Antique Clocks/carraige clock

hi ive got matthew norman 1750 carraige clock that needs a gong about 2 inchs ive mislaid the one i had think it was tossed in the tras by accident were can i find one hope you can help me please

Both Timesavers ( and Merritts ( sell gongs and bells. Timesavers online catalog page 6 has the gongs and bells are on page 7. Gongs are on page 112 in Merritts and bells are on page 113.

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any clock parts suppliers in the UK since I live in the US.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams

I can not think of any questions I cannot answer in regard to repairing antique clocks or radios. However, I am sure there are a few I have not heard and may not be able to answer. If I cannot, I will say so. I have been repairing them since I was a young child.

My experience includes repairing CooKoo clocks, Westminsters, BimBam, almost all antique clocks. I do a bit of repair on battery clocks where the value is sufficient to warrant working on them. I also repair antique (tube type) radios - all makes.

Indiana Historical Radio Society, Illinois Valley Antique Car Club, Military Vehicle Preservation Association

BEE from Cleveland State University

Four patents.

Friends and family