Antique Clocks/Clock marks

Question
Clock mark.
Clock mark.  
Hi. I have recently brought a Vienna single weight wall clock. I have tried to find maker but have been unsuccessful. As you can see from picture it's a crown with a clock in side it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
crown
crown  
Uhrenfabrik A. Willmann & Co.

Wordmark

A. Willmann & Co.

Jahresuhr of Johann Anton Harder, made by A. Willmann & Co.

business signature A. Willmann & Co. German Clockmaker

The watch factory A. Willmann & Co. was in Freiburg / Silesia (now in Poland ¶wiebodzice) founded 1872 in Anton Harder instructed the company A. Willmann & Co. in order to produce annual watches after his pattern. A. Willmann & Co. produced about 300 day clocks with spindle, later with Graham and cylinder escapement. Since the accumulated complaints and Willmann & Co. was not able to remedy the deficiencies of decreasing spring force, sensitivity to vibration, lack of temperature compensation and Justierschwierigkeiten, they rejected in 1881 the further production of these years from watches.

A. Willmann & Co. joined the gerŁndeten on October 1, 1899 JSC "United watch factories Aktiengesellschaft, formerly Gustav Becker" (United Freiburger Uhrenfabrik A.G.).

Antique Clocks

Kenneth Saunders