Antique Clocks/follow-up pix of my Aunt Olga's clock

clock interior
clock interior  

inside of clock back panel
inside of clock back p  
I opened the back and took the 2 pix I'm attaching here. There were 2 small hooks to remove the little box to further uncover the workings, but it did not come off easily (I think may still be attached to other parts of the clock) so was afraid to disassemble any further. I did not see any markings.

I think that this clock is older than I originally thought.  It looks like it has wooden end plates.  I would contact:   This is the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors message board.  This would be a very good item to post there and see what the experts say on that site.  This is probably a very valuable clock so hang on to it until you find out exactly where it came from.  It is probably a hand made clock and not many were ever made.  

Antique Clocks

I will answer any clock repair questions to the best of my ability but not appraisal questions.

I have been repairing mechanical and electric clocks for over 25 years.

I am a current expert in the small appliance catagory.

BS Education

We have been in business in the Madison, Wi. area for over 30 years.