Antique Clocks/Looking for info about an old clock

Question
Olga\'s clock
Olga's clock  

chains and weights
chains and weights  
My great aunt had this old clock that I just found in a box. I'd appreciate any information about it (i.e. country of origin, time period, etc.) Thanks in advance for your expertise!

Answer
This is a very interesting wall clock.  I do not see any writing on the face but it looks like it is hand painted.  I could tell more about it if I could see the movement.  If you can take the back off and look inside, see if there is any writing on the brass plates. There may be a name of who made it there.  I am going to take a guess and say it may be made in England and probably dates in the early to mid 1700's.  The weights are hand soldered and one is larger than the other.  The larger weight usually is placed on the strike side and the lighter one is usually on the time side. Does it have a pendulum?
If you would like it running I will be glad to look at it for you.   

Please visit our web site; www.kieferappliance.net  

Antique Clocks

Wayne