Antique Clocks/How to Adjust Speed for Bulova 340-020 Mantel Clock

Question
I recently purchased a used Bulova 340-020 Tempus Fugit mantle clock which did not include a manual.  The clock is running fast and I can't see a screw or lever to adjust it.  Can you direct me or provide a link where I can access a manual?  The same photo from your 1/24/2016 response applies to my clock.  Thanks.

Answer
The floating balance wheel has a 3 pointed star washer which is rotated on the balance wheel to change the beat rate. I could not see an s or f on the back plate but look for one anyway. There could even be one on the balance wheel with an arrow. Carefully grab the balance wheel and turn the star washer with a small screwdriver being very careful not to over stress the balance staff. If you cannot find an s or f wait until I get home from my vacation on Wednesdy and I will check a similar clock as to how it is marked.

I will also check my manuals and send you a copy as it can be condensed onto one sheet.  

Antique Clocks

Tom Williams