Antique Furniture/Knechtel Buffet

Sheila Wyatt wrote at 2014-03-26 19:13:02
Could I add that although todays generation seems to have moved away from formal dining, this is a great piece and would work well as a media center, bar, sideboard in the family/living room. This generation has moved away from the traditional but traditional pieces are still in demand. Modern furniture is not made as well and a piece like this is definitely worth its weight in gold. Don't believe me? Check your decorating magazines.

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.