Antique Furniture/Anitique Child's Rocking Chair

Janalou wrote at 2014-05-19 13:39:17
Does the owner want to sell it? I have an adult size that is built the same way. The only difference other than size is the hole design on the back rest and the seat is not decorated, and it has a slightly more decorative...I don't know what to call it, other than the back braces where the back rest is attached on the sides....the tops are turned. I haven't been able to find ANYTHING similar, but thought I saw this very chair in the movie "Village of the Damned" with Richard Burton.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.