Antique Furniture/drexel heritage wicker chair & rocker

matt wrote at 2014-05-03 12:26:13
I bought a matching set back in 1998 from Drexel in Huntington, LI. The chair and the rocker came along with a wicker end table with a glass top, a wicker coffee table with a glass top and magazine racks on either side and an underneath shelf along with a wooden couch and I still have them all. I'm not sure if the couch was included in the set, or I just picked it out as the sun room I was putting them in was pretty big. They were in storage for about 8 years while I was going back and forth to Iraq/Afghanistan with DoD, but I recently got them out of store and they are like new. I'm afraid I don't recall what I paid for the entire set, but it wasn't cheap. The chair and rocker had cushions on the seat and the back. I was looking for another end table for my new place, but so far have found nothing and Drexel does not carry any wicker now days.  

matt wrote at 2014-05-03 12:37:24
Oh, and I forgot - the set also came with a matching wicker footstool with a cushion.

Good luck!

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.