Antique Furniture/Huntley Furniture

Lucretia wrote at 2011-12-02 00:37:19
I saw a Huntley Furniture Co. chest and dresser with mirror today.  Both items were amazingly beautiful.  I saw them in a local consignment shop in the Boston area.  Each piece was $199.00--a bargain for an incredibly beautiful chest and dresser.  It also had a twin bed and I assume, a now lost twin bed.  I estimated that they were made in the 1950's as the style was a style that is sought for that slightly French look today, with wooden medallions and pillasters and very dark finish, whatever the wood.  

Amanda D wrote at 2014-03-17 02:22:42
I also have this bed along with a nightstand, dresser, and vanity with the mirror. I am curious if you ever found out any further information on this bed? Or did you sell it? Please share! Thank you.

Leighann0868@yahoo.com wrote at 2015-03-22 03:47:57
I also have the Huntley mahogany bed in the pic,2 nightstands,dresser with mirror and chest of drawers. I love it, it was my grandmothers struggling long with whether to keep or let go of it . Any suggestions

Antique Furniture

robert klein