Antique Furniture/Huntley Furniture

Lucretia wrote at 2011-12-02 00:37:19
I saw a Huntley Furniture Co. chest and dresser with mirror today.  Both items were amazingly beautiful.  I saw them in a local consignment shop in the Boston area.  Each piece was $199.00--a bargain for an incredibly beautiful chest and dresser.  It also had a twin bed and I assume, a now lost twin bed.  I estimated that they were made in the 1950's as the style was a style that is sought for that slightly French look today, with wooden medallions and pillasters and very dark finish, whatever the wood.  

Amanda D wrote at 2014-03-17 02:22:42
I also have this bed along with a nightstand, dresser, and vanity with the mirror. I am curious if you ever found out any further information on this bed? Or did you sell it? Please share! Thank you. wrote at 2015-03-22 03:47:57
I also have the Huntley mahogany bed in the pic,2 nightstands,dresser with mirror and chest of drawers. I love it, it was my grandmothers struggling long with whether to keep or let go of it . Any suggestions

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.