Antique Furniture/antique tables

Question
Solid mahogany side table
Solid mahogany side ta  

claw footed table
claw footed table  
I just purchased these 3 pieces and was wondering if you can give me any information on them. I would appreciate it.
On the 1st table it has 1 drawer and both sides of the table has leaf that come up to extend the tables size.
the 2nd table not sure what the wood is... the top swivels and opens to make a large table with compartments on the inside just beautiful! The feet are just stunning....
The 3rd table has the brass claw feet.
If you can help me with any information as well as what you think your guess is on there value. Thank you so much
Cindy

Answer
the first table is referred to as a pembroke style table.  made around 1920-40

second picture is a game table but is not an 1840 version.  it is a 1900 version also in mahogany and mahogany veneer.

what did you pay?

http://www.rubylane.com/item/578262-rk157/Mahogany-Game-Table-Federal-Style  

Antique Furniture

robert klein