Antique Furniture/bedroom set

Question
armoire
armoire  

vanity
vanity  
Hello,  my mother in law recently passed and my husband was given this bedroom set.  She was born in 1923 and it is our understanding she possessed this furniture as a young child.  I've attempted to search the variety of woods I see in it and my uneducated guess is Burl, Mahogany and Tiger wood???  Please don't laugh to hard at my guesses!   Could you please help us with its age, style, type of wood and apx value? The trichtype mirror is the original and all pieces are in most excellent shape!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer
center strip in the wardrobe looks like curley or tiger maple.  the rest either a mahogany or walnut veneer.  the pictures are not clear enough to tell.  have to see the wood grain to determine the species.

pieces were made in teh 1920s.  colonial revival in form and style.

in a shop they would sell at 350 each.

Antique Furniture

robert klein