Antique Furniture/Age and type of this piece of White Furniture

Question
White Vanity
White Vanity  

White Vanity 2
White Vanity 2  
I have this piece which I believe is 1920's and possibly a vanity.
There are 3 notches to which I assume something like a mirror would be attached.  Can you tell me the age and if it is a vanity or desk or what?  Thanks!

Answer
I will say that it now makes a perfect desk using the space behind the bottom doors housing a file system.  

However, it once was a vanity with a triple mirror.  the wings of the mirrors possibly moved, sung inwards, from being hinged to the central mirror.

it is 1920s, colonial revival, veneered surfaces on the tops sides and fronts probably walnut, with the frame being sweet gum.

Antique Furniture

robert klein