Antique Furniture/bedroom suite

Question
dresser & mirror
dresser & mirror  
I am looking for the type and value of my deceased aunt's bedroom suite as the estate sale is looming large.  Thanks you for your response.

Answer
Dorothy,

It appears that what you have is a stylized Louis 15th French Provincial double
dress and mirror, circa 1950.

While I can not say exactly what company made the pieces it does appear to be of
a lower end furniture manufacturer.

Being of a lesser quality and a style of very little interest to today's buyers,
the dresser will go begging perhaps at the $100. level. the night table at $35.
and the double headboard at $50.

What today's buyers are looking for today is mid-fifties modern furniture.

Best of Luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III