Antique Furniture/details about wardrobe

Question
wardrobe
wardrobe  

wardrobe
wardrobe  
Hello,
I would like to sell this wardrobe, but I do not know what era, type of wood or any other details about it. can you assist?
I'm living in Australia.

regards,
Mike.

Answer
pieces like this are usually english or belgium in origin.  But it is American furniture I know most about.  I have no information of furniture manufacturing in Australia so it is possible it was manufactured there.  It has been difficult to even find information on manufacturing there, I have tried with little success since I get more than a few inquiries like yours from the country.  

What prices are I can only say that here, in an import shop, this 1930s wardrobe would sell at 550 to 650 in a store of medium quality goods.  In a higher end store add 250$ US.

Antique Furniture

robert klein