Antique Furniture/What era / name is this and value?

Side board
Side board  
I am looking at purchasing this piece and was wondering if you could tell me anything about it and what might be its value ? thank you

1920s jacobean style sideboard, walnut veneers on the top, sides and fronts.  raised tablets cant tell the veneer on them.

what is the asking price??  is the piece solid, does it wiggle side to side?  loose base, drawers work smooth, tight drawer joints?

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.