Antique Furniture/Estimated year and value of bed and armoire

Bed-full size
Bed-full size  
I am trying to find out approximately, if not exactly, what year this furniture was manufactured. The armoire has a lock from "The Eagle Lock Company" in Terryville, Connecticut. Both pieces have a worn label on the back reading "The Forest Furniture Company,  North Wilkesboro, NC, to Harley Holt Company, Nashville, TN"... That is all I can make out on the label. I could not find a year anywhere. I would also like to know a rough estimates of how much the furniture might be worth- it's in decent, but not great shape.
Thank you so much for your time!

Since furniture styles overlap and continue, unlike cars, without a date on a writen label or a manufacturers invoice, there is no way to get the date exact.  

This style was manufactured in the 1920s.

The style is now called colonial revival.

walnut and mahogany veneers with sweet gum and tulip poplar for frame and case woods.

the pieces would retail together at 4-500 retail in a shop.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.