Antique Furniture/Identifying furniture

Antique Furniture
Antique Furniture  

Antique furniture
Antique furniture  
I recently purchased this furniture and was just wanting to know something about it and it's value.  I reaaly know nothing about antiques but I just loved this bedroom set.  I am sending a picture of the Bed and Dresser.  There is also a matching Armoir.

it is from the 1920s.  called colonial revival style.  walnut and mahogany veneers, probably sweet gum and/or tulip poplar frame.  looks to be in great condition, is the surface smooth to the touch and the drawers work smoothly?

what did you give?  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.