Antique Furniture/Showers bro. table

Showers bro. Table
Showers bro. Table  
I have been looking to sell my showers bro. table. I cant seem to find a good priceing guide for it or a good refrence point. It is in very good condition with very minor scratches and no gashes taken out. Can you please try and give me some sort of value of this beautiful table. Thank you.

Hi Jessica,

Dining room furniture in general these days is not selling as briskly as in the past.

For the simple reason, today's younger buyers are not furnishing dining rooms as our
current homeowner's have in the past.

I would say that the actual value of your table is in the $300.-400. range, providing
you have a willing buyer.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.