Antique Furniture/sideboard

hi there,
this sideboard has just been passed down to me from a relative that has recently passed away, i would love to find out a little more about the sideboard, i was told that it was solid oak and an antique it would be great to know more regarding age etc if possible. many thanks in advance

i am more knowledgable about American antique furniture.  this looks like it is from the UK or Belgium.

oak and oak veneers. made around 1930s.

it is a mix of styles with jacobean being the more dominant.  great shape and nice to have.  In the antiques shops and antique malls they are priced around 500.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.