Antique Furniture/sideboard

Question
sideboard
sideboard  
hi there,
this sideboard has just been passed down to me from a relative that has recently passed away, i would love to find out a little more about the sideboard, i was told that it was solid oak and an antique it would be great to know more regarding age etc if possible. many thanks in advance

Answer
i am more knowledgable about American antique furniture.  this looks like it is from the UK or Belgium.

oak and oak veneers. made around 1930s.

it is a mix of styles with jacobean being the more dominant.  great shape and nice to have.  In the antiques shops and antique malls they are priced around 500.

Antique Furniture

robert klein