Antique Furniture/table

First let me say I also am an expert in Aviation with allexperts. The table in question was given to my mother in the early 50's.
It has been sitting here and we have found we do not have room for it anymore. the question is, what is it? is it worth selling or just donate it? If you need more pictures just advise.

Thanx in advance

Mike Hicks

Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you.

After reviewing the photo of your sofa table, my best recommendation would be
to donate the table, which I feel would be less of an effort, than trying to
find a buyer, especially since it is of a mid-range quality build, with condition
and sun fading issues.

The next time I run into technical issues with my surplus F-15, I will be in
touch with you!

Best Regards,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.