Antique Furniture/table

Question
table
table  
First let me say I also am an expert in Aviation with allexperts. The table in question was given to my mother in the early 50's.
It has been sitting here and we have found we do not have room for it anymore. the question is, what is it? is it worth selling or just donate it? If you need more pictures just advise.

Thanx in advance

Mike Hicks

Answer
Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you.

After reviewing the photo of your sofa table, my best recommendation would be
to donate the table, which I feel would be less of an effort, than trying to
find a buyer, especially since it is of a mid-range quality build, with condition
and sun fading issues.

The next time I run into technical issues with my surplus F-15, I will be in
touch with you!

Best Regards,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III