You are here:

Antique Furniture/antique wardrobe


i have an antique wardrobe that used to have 2 metal sliders for hanging clothes in the top. they were removed when the item was apparently modified for another use. where can i find these sliders to restore it to its original purpose?


this is the style that slides out.  there are modern rigs that will work as pull outs as well

but there are no companies I have found where these can be bought.  the other configuration is the hooks.  

Antique Furniture

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


robert klein


Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.


I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

Past/Present Clients
They deserve privacy, sorry.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]