Antique Furniture/Antique Writing Desk

Question
desk
desk  

desk
desk  
Can you tell me the year and the worth of this desk. I payed 75.00 for it and it will be a xmas present. Just curious
thank you
Paul
The sticker on the bottom of the desk says Morrison-Neese Furn. Co (typed) then labeled
Barnard & Simonds Co.
No....221 Tbl
Finish....Stratford
Uphol.....Brown Leather

Answer
did i miss something, was there something else you wanted to know besides year and worth?  that is what you asked for.  if you want info on anything else about the desk then please ask.

a nice gift, fair market value in a shop at 250.  made in the 1940s.  picture is quite small and difficult to see.

Antique Furniture

robert klein