Antique Furniture/English Style Drop Leaf Table

English Style Drop Leaf Table
English Style Drop Lea  

English Style Drop Leaf Table 2
English Style Drop Lea  
Hi George,

I recently acquired this drop leaf table.  Did a a bit of research and found it is a version of the English Pembroke Table, often referred to as a breakfast table.  A design first created for the Earl of Pembroke.
Underneath the table it is stamped Warsaw Furn Mfg Co., Warsaw, KY who was in business from around the turn of the 20th century until at least the 1930s.

It features a stencil banded top that opens to form an oval table.

One stencil inlaid drawer with original hardware.

The table is supported by stencil inlaid tapered legs.

Minor chip on each leaf.

Width: 29"
Depth: 19 - 1/2"
Height: 29"

Width: 19 - 1/2"
Length: 44 - 1/4 "
Height: 29"

1/2 OPEN
Width: 19 - 1/2"
Length: 32 "
Height: 29"

Can you give me more information and estimate the value?

As always, thank you in advance for your response

Hi Denise,

I find your table to be quite attractive and nice color.

It used to be that Pembroke tables were purchased in pairs
at the height of their popularity, but today there appears to be
less interest in this particular form of table.

I place the value of your table in the $200. to $275. range.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.