Antique Furniture/Help identifying family bedroom set

Question
tall dresser
tall dresser  

headboard
headboard  
Hi there,
My father had this bedroom set that none of us daughters are interested in keeping. However we can tell that there was remarkable ccraftsmanship and some beautiful wood involved. I know that this set was purchased sometime after 1970, but other than that I have only been able to determine that the dovetailing was machined,not hand cut. I know very little about antiques, but the arch motif and wood pattern seem characteristic of a particular style to me. So far I haven't seen anything matching though, so hopefully you can shed some light on the age and ballpark value of the set for us? I have sent more pictures via email. We appreciate your help!

Answer
consignment shops take 40% so check carefully.  craigs list might be an option as well

This is from the 1920s and is a manufactured set.  the woods have decorative veneers, walnut, mahogany, ash or maple.

market value in a shop would run about 350 per item.

called colonial revival.

Antique Furniture

robert klein