Antique Furniture/Peck Hills China Hutch and Buffet

Question
China Hutch
China Hutch  

Buffet
Buffet  
I have a Peck Hills Furniture Company China Hutch and Buffett I believe to be made in the early 1900's.
I am interested in selling these pieces and would very much appreciate an idea of value as well as where to go to sell them.  
Thank you very much for your time!

Answer
selling items is a personal choice,  consignment where you have to pay 40-50% to the seller.  auction paying 10-20%.  cragislist, local paper.  to a dealer perhaps.

these would have a fair market value of 750 each but could sell as high as 900 each in a shop.

these are well styles with select veneers made in teh 1930-40s.

Antique Furniture

robert klein