Antique Furniture/round coffee table

Question
table
table  

table
table  
I was wondering if from the attached pictures you might be able to tell the year of manufacture and by whom and current market value? Thank you and God Bless

Answer
There were thousands of manufacturers in operation so without a label there is no way anyone can tell you who made this coffee table.

The style is timeless and classic made up to the present time from only seein the vew submitted we can confidently say 1940-1950.  

a waxing with toluene free briwax in the antique mahogany color will surely enhance the table.

retail fair market value 150-175.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein